- Media & Press
- 2012 Conference
- Presenter & Performer Bios
REGISTER for the CONFERENCE: Early bird rates are goin’ out of style June 1!
Don’t miss these special rates, which will be around only through June 1. This year, we are also offering special group rates – five tickets for the price of four – so you can get an even better deal during early bird. We can’t wait to see you in Baltimore, so get going and purchase your tickets today!
Early Bird: now through June 1
Individual: $60 | Group: 5 people for $48 each [$240 total]
Regular: June 2 to July 25
Individual $80 | Group: 5 people for $64 each [$320 total]
Late: July 26 – August 17
$100 across the board. [ppst Register Early!]
ps, you can also get discounted hotel rooms at the host venue, the Collonade Hotel by clicking here, using this link.
Notes on Ticket Prices: The Femme Conference is truly a labor of love, organized entirely by a volunteer coalition of femmes and femme allies for femme and femme-allied communities. Every aspect, from the cost of the venue to the name tag you will receive at the door, is supported by a combination of talented volunteers, generous individual donations, and tickets purchased by conference participants. We have attempted to reflect in the ticket prices our commitment to making the Femme Conference affordable and accessible to all femmes and allies. We also want to make explicit that every dollar spent on a ticket goes back into making the conference a fabulous and affirming experience – whether that is by paying for the lighting that makes our performers and speakers sparkle, or by offering scholarships to femmes and allies with less access to financial resources. If there is anything left over at the end, it will go toward funding future Femme Conferences. Even though it is certainly important to be able to recuperate what we spend to create the Femme Conference, we want to emphasize that the value of this space goes well beyond its cost.
You can apply for a REGISTRATION SCHOLARSHIP by June 20, assessed in order of application so please don’t delay. You can apply for a TRAVEL & LODGING SCHOLARSHIP by June 20, based on need, assessed in order of application so please apply as soon as you are able.
The Femme Conference cannot guarantee scholarships; scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis as funds become available. Recipients will be notified no later than July 15th.
***Live At Femme2012***
- What an intense, gorgeous, ferocious, inspiring, hot, sassy, teaching weekend! Huge thanks to everyone who attended & made FemmeCon possible 12:35:30 AM August 20, 2012 from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- About to live stream Bryn Kelly's talk! #femme2012 02:33:52 PM August 19, 2012 from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Spotted: one trillion femmes at One World cafe. Femme takeover 2012! 04:56:31 PM August 17, 2012 from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Livestream of nomy lamm's keynore starts at 1p EST: http://t.co/5R6mBuFD #femme2012 04:42:43 PM August 17, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Registration starts in half an hour, ahhh! Happy FemmeCon! 12:39:17 PM August 17, 2012 from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- .@morganirene Yes, you can transfer your registration to a friend! :) Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange it 12:47:29 AM August 16, 2012 from web in reply to morganirene ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Indyreader: We'll be covering The Femme Conference all weekend long! Also watch their livestream @ http://t.co/agdeC596 or keep upd ... 10:21:32 PM August 15, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @riflesforlegs: really really really really really jazzed about #femme2012 !!! 10:21:17 PM August 15, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Keynote livestream sched (all EST): Nomy Lamm 8/17 1p, Pratibha Parmar 8/18 1p, Bryn Kelly 8/19 10:30a, & Geppetta+Jessica Blinkhorn 8/19 1p 09:35:24 PM August 15, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- .@GlitterFemme registration will go all weekend -- come whenever and as soon as you can! 09:20:13 PM August 15, 2012 from web in reply to GlitterFemme ReplyRetweetFavorite
Conference Details:9:00am Aug 17 - 6:00pm Aug 19, 2012. Baltimore, MD