- Media & Press
- 2012 Conference
- Presenter & Performer Bios
The Femme Collective is looking for new members!
Planning for the 2014 Femme Conference will start in 2013, and we’re looking for new members to work with us!!
The Femme Collective is made up of the following committees, and there are openings on all:
Registration Programming Performance Accessibility & Awareness Media Fundraising Logistics Keynotes Volunteers Executive Outreach
We’re looking for Femme-identified people who are committed to our mission and are interested in working in a collaborative environment as either Committee Chairs or Members. You’ll:
• Communicate with other collective members via e-mail and conference calls • Fundraise
• Bottomline and take responsibility for relevant tasks • Attend the conference
Time commitment required varies; however, Femme Collective members should be able to spend a minimum of two (2) hours per week conference planning and upwards of ten (10) hours per week in the month preceding the conference.
If interested please send the following info to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Phone Number
• Any relevant identifying demographic information you choose to include
• E-mail Address
• City of Residency
• A short statement on why you’re interested
• A list of previous experience, if any, with conference planning or community activism (it’s okay if you don’t have any, just send us what skills you’d like to develop)
• Which committee you are interested in!
New collective members will be chosen by consensus among the current members; we will endeavor to place as many folks as we can. If we are unable to place all applicants this cycle, we hope you’ll submit a proposal for the conference itself. Getting involved is the best way to become a part of the Collective.
If you’d like to participate in planning, but don’t think being a member of the Collective is right for you right now, let us know; we’d love to hear your ideas on how we can work together.
Questions? Comments? Ideas? Contact us at email@example.com
Deadline to submit an application is July 1st, 2013
We look forward to hearing from you! The Femme Collective
***Live At Femme2012***
- What an intense, gorgeous, ferocious, inspiring, hot, sassy, teaching weekend! Huge thanks to everyone who attended & made FemmeCon possible 12:35:30 AM August 20, 2012 from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- About to live stream Bryn Kelly's talk! #femme2012 02:33:52 PM August 19, 2012 from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Spotted: one trillion femmes at One World cafe. Femme takeover 2012! 04:56:31 PM August 17, 2012 from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Livestream of nomy lamm's keynore starts at 1p EST: http://t.co/5R6mBuFD #femme2012 04:42:43 PM August 17, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Registration starts in half an hour, ahhh! Happy FemmeCon! 12:39:17 PM August 17, 2012 from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- .@morganirene Yes, you can transfer your registration to a friend! :) Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange it 12:47:29 AM August 16, 2012 from web in reply to morganirene ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Indyreader: We'll be covering The Femme Conference all weekend long! Also watch their livestream @ http://t.co/agdeC596 or keep upd ... 10:21:32 PM August 15, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @riflesforlegs: really really really really really jazzed about #femme2012 !!! 10:21:17 PM August 15, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Keynote livestream sched (all EST): Nomy Lamm 8/17 1p, Pratibha Parmar 8/18 1p, Bryn Kelly 8/19 10:30a, & Geppetta+Jessica Blinkhorn 8/19 1p 09:35:24 PM August 15, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- .@GlitterFemme registration will go all weekend -- come whenever and as soon as you can! 09:20:13 PM August 15, 2012 from web in reply to GlitterFemme ReplyRetweetFavorite
Conference Details:9:00am Aug 17 - 6:00pm Aug 19, 2012. Baltimore, MD