- Media & Press
- 2012 Conference
- Presenter & Performer Bios
Hi Femmes & Allies! As your FemmeCon 2012 Fundraising Chair, I thought I’d focus today’s blog on our annual Vendor Hall, which gives attendees access to a wide variety of goods bought, made, and sold by members of our various queer communities! Each day of the conference from 9am-5pm, vendors will set up their tables and clothing racks with an array exciting products for your perusal. You can expect local businesses, independent artists, and crafters with a stunning array of items available for purchase.
Our 2010 Vendor Hall at the Oakland conference was a huge success and I have no doubt that this one will be as on point! I’ll give you a little inside peek of what we have in store for you. Attendees will be able to shop the awesomely innovative jewelery designs of Fussy Louise, the hanky flowers of Kinky Craft, and the huge variety of toys and sex-positive materials from Baltimore-based sex toy store, Sugar! Plus, for the first time ever, FemmeCon will have it’s very own table of schwag so that you can commemorate your attendance at the conference – whether it’s your first time or your fourth!
Are you a crafter, business owner, employee, or artist who is interesting in having a table in the Hall? We still have space available! You can vend for all 3 days or just the day(s) you select. We have the option of full or half tables depending on the amount of space you think you’ll need. Pricing and more detailed information can be found here or you can contact our Vendor Coordinator, Dana at email@example.com. Be sure to check out how you can get discounted conference registration by donating an item to our raffle when you vend!
I’m so excited for the conference and all that we have organized for attendees to make it the most fun, accessible space possible. If this is your first FemmeCon, you will be amazed at the amount of time and care put into the conference with you in mind. I can’t wait to see so many new and familiar faces and hope you’ll find the Vendor Hall to be as exciting a part of the conference as I do!
FemmeCon 2012 Fundraising Chair
***Live At Femme2012***
- What an intense, gorgeous, ferocious, inspiring, hot, sassy, teaching weekend! Huge thanks to everyone who attended & made FemmeCon possible 12:35:30 AM August 20, 2012 from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- About to live stream Bryn Kelly's talk! #femme2012 02:33:52 PM August 19, 2012 from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Spotted: one trillion femmes at One World cafe. Femme takeover 2012! 04:56:31 PM August 17, 2012 from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Livestream of nomy lamm's keynore starts at 1p EST: http://t.co/5R6mBuFD #femme2012 04:42:43 PM August 17, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Registration starts in half an hour, ahhh! Happy FemmeCon! 12:39:17 PM August 17, 2012 from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- .@morganirene Yes, you can transfer your registration to a friend! :) Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange it 12:47:29 AM August 16, 2012 from web in reply to morganirene ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Indyreader: We'll be covering The Femme Conference all weekend long! Also watch their livestream @ http://t.co/agdeC596 or keep upd ... 10:21:32 PM August 15, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @riflesforlegs: really really really really really jazzed about #femme2012 !!! 10:21:17 PM August 15, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Keynote livestream sched (all EST): Nomy Lamm 8/17 1p, Pratibha Parmar 8/18 1p, Bryn Kelly 8/19 10:30a, & Geppetta+Jessica Blinkhorn 8/19 1p 09:35:24 PM August 15, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- .@GlitterFemme registration will go all weekend -- come whenever and as soon as you can! 09:20:13 PM August 15, 2012 from web in reply to GlitterFemme ReplyRetweetFavorite
Conference Details:9:00am Aug 17 - 6:00pm Aug 19, 2012. Baltimore, MD